How to use Unelmacoin(UNC) in windows ?
A Unelmacoin wallet is similar to a digital bank account. Here you can send, receive, and manage your UNC. Here’s how it works: you buy UNC and they are then sent to your wallet. In your wallet, you manage your coins. Would you like to send some UNC somewhere else? Then you can choose the option ‘Send’ in your wallet, and enter the receiving address of the recipient. The coins will be sent from your wallet to the recipient’s wallet.
1. First of all download the apps. http://unelma.io/Q3U4E 2. Go to Tools -> Debug Console.
- In the Console, window enters getaccountaddress 0 and copy the result. This is your MASTERNODE DEPOSIT ADDRESS, where you will deposit the coins to create a masternode. Pay 250000 unelmacoin exactly into this address. No more, no less.
-- Wait for 15 confirmations of the transaction.
3. In the Console Debug window enter masternode genkey and copy the result. This is your MASTERNODE PRIVKEY.
4. Open Configuration File in Notepad. This config file is located at C:/users/***Your windows username***/appdata(hidden)/roaming/unelmacoin/unelmacoin.conf Then paste in the following.
5. Now save and close the config file.
Open Masternode.conf. This config file is located at C:/users/***Your windows username***/appdata(hidden)/roaming/unelmacoin/masternode.conf Then paste in the following.
mn1 YOURIP:53472 PRIVATEKEYREPLACETHIS INSERTYOURTXID 0
if you don't know where to find your Transaction ID (TXID), just open your wallet, go to transactions and double click to the 250000 unelmacoin transaction, the you will see the TXID.
save and close masternode.conf
Now Close the wallet by going to File -> Exit.
Open the unelmacoin Wallet again by running unelmacoin-qt.exe. This is how you will always start the wallet going forward.
Wait for 15 confirmations of the transaction of 250000 coins.
Go to Masternodes Tab and start your Masternode by click in Start all or Start alias . You will see the response “Masternode started successfully”. Congratulations, your masternode is now running.
Now click the Masternodes tab that is now visible. You should see your new masternode appear in the list with the status ENABLED.
All masternodes need to be active for a certain amount of blocks before they are recognized by the network and eligible for rewards
Post a Comment